On this page you will find the open vacancies we have at the moment. However, we are always pleased to hear from motivated people who are interested in our company. Feel free to contact us in case you are interested in working for our company. You can send your resume to email@example.com.
Rioned is the European market leader in drain cleaning and jetting equipment from sales, engineering and manufacture to hire, repair and service. Celebrating its 60th anniversary in autumn 2016, Rioned is proud to be part of the multi-billion dollar Heico Group of Companies
The UK arm of Rioned is also the market leader in its field. In 2015 both the Rioned Group and the UK as a region delivered its highest levels of sales and profitability in its 60 year history. The UK team is small and agile across two locations with just fifteen full time employees. We have an amazing team of people and amazing products, the combination of which is the simple recipe for our success. It relies on senior members of the team who are prepared to roll up their sleeves on a daily basis and it relies on junior members of the team who are prepared to stand up and be counted without hesitation or fear of persecution. No two days are the same, there are days to crack open the champagne and days you think will never end but this is the nature of our business and our industry.
We don’t expect anyone to be able to walk in and do the job straight out of the blocks but we start with character, then values, then potential, then experience. In 3-5 years the UK business will look very different – it will be bigger, better and braver than ever before. Think of this job description like trying to describe how to fit into a family, or how a military unit achieves success, then decide if this job is for you.
Controlling the UK finances as well as the flagship capital investment of the company’s rental fleet, you will work closely with the UK General Manager but also with Rioned’s Group Controller. The role is full-time and will require occasional travel to Rioned’s sister site (Andy Guest Jetters) in Keighley, Yorkshire as well as our headquarters in Tilburg, Netherlands. You will however be based primarily in Mildenhall, working on our company ERP System (Vantage by Epicor) and liaising directly and/or remotely with key stakeholders across the business.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- A member of the UK Operations Management team responsible for development and execution of the department’s strategic and tactical objectives
- Delivery of targets and commitments in relation to Quality, Sales, Overhead Costs, Delivery Performance, Inventory, Standard Costs, Environmental, Health & Safety, Plant Maintenance and Employee Welfare & Development throughout the facilities
- Accountable for the effective use of the Financial Management System ensuring total legislative compliance and delivering our company reporting requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- Design and/or execute process improvement projects related to Productivity and Business Process Reengineering to ensure that improvement goals are met or exceeded
- Creating an environment conducive to continuous and breakthrough improvement whilst promoting similar behaviors amongst staff members in all departments. Embrace and embed our behavioral standards.
- Interfacing with counterparts at all levels of the business to ensure the timely supply and receipt of information
- Identify and support Capital Projects that will help secure profitability growth for the region
- Maintain an effective communication process to all levels within our worldwide manufacturing and logistics operations to ensure that harmonised improvement and development goals are fulfilled and exceeded
- Undertake all aspects of financial management for two separate UK legal entities with revenues of circa £5m.
- Corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation and monitoring as well as development of internal control policies and procedures
- Manage all accounting operations including Payroll administration, Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax submissions
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Maintain our target fleet growth levels and rental occupancy rates in order to deliver revenue, EBITDA and profitability targets
- Develop and maintain adequate knowledge of HGV Government Legislation you will be responsible for the companies ‘O Licence’, managing all aspects of Vehicle Compliance (Type Approval – VCA & IVA)
- New Vehicle Sourcing and Purchasing as well as arranging and monitoring third party Vehicle Fit Outs and the associated installation of Jetting Equipment
- Planning, Scheduling & Controlling Maintenance on both Vehicles and Jetting Machines whist ensuring vehicles are Taxed and have valid MOT certificates
- Dealing with Manufacturers Vehicle Recall Notices and maintaining the Government Insurance Database for our Vehicles
- Ensure that all damage to vehicle bodywork is repaired quickly and that vehicles are properly Cleaned and Valeted at each changeover and all paperwork is submitted and completed accurately
- Fully ACA-qualified, degree educated and with well-developed commercial and organisational skills
- Be fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products including Advanced Excel skills
- Some experience in running a payroll administration is desirable
- You could be looking for the next step in your career, with five or more years experience gained in industry
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- A good team player with excellent inter-personnel skills
What we offer
We offer you an interesting and challenging role. You will work in an innovative and informal organization, where your personal development goed hand in hand with the result of excellent results. The satisfaction you get from the intensive collaboration with your colleagues encourages you to keep on going. A competitive salary and benefits package will be available.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.